Austin in Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam (2016)
The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods - The Creepy Guy
Scott met Austin in middle school at the beginning of sixth grade. Around this time, Austin wasn't very close with Scott and their friendship was rather rough at times. As a result, their friendship fizzled out and they stopped hanging out after seventh grade.
Towards the end of ninth grade, Ryan Bowman introduced Austin to the group. Not long after, he would make his film deut with Bread's Crumbs in June 2014, in which he portrayed Flynt Coal. In October 2014, Austin replaced Cameron Nicholson in the role of Keith Douglas, a major antihero in Jurassic Shark III: The Revolution. Austin was offered the role at the last minute, as Cameron dropped out in the middle of the project's production and Scott needed someone to fill in the role. Austin filmed his part in the project from October 2014 to October 2015. Following the release of Bread's Crumbs, Austin grew interested in participating in a potential sequel.
In May 2015, Austin played officer Ford Georgeman in the short film Dr. Troubleshoot, appearing alongside Gabe Sagherian. In June 2015, he reprised his role as Flynt Coal in Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo, this time serving as one of the film's main protagonists.
In November 2015, Austin was cast as the Creepy Guy in The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods, replacing Scott in the role, as he played the character in the original trilogy. The film was set to serve as Austin's high school graduation project.
In April 2016, Austin returned as Flynt Coal in the interquel Omega. In May, he began filming Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam, in which he also returned as Flynt. The project was filmed into June and released near the end of the month. Unlike the previous films, Scrub Slam saw Flynt serving as one of the main antagonists.
Austin started filming The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods in August 2016. In the meantime, he also appeared as The Chimp in the short film The Pizza Cometh, which was filmed and released in August. In October, Austin participated in the filming of 2016 Election in a Nutshell, which was released that month as well.
In February 2017, Austin finished filming his scenes for Creepy Guy 4, and the project was released the following month. February brought about tumultous times for the LS100 crew, with the expulsion of Ryan Bowman and the hectic closure to Creepy Guy 4's production, both of which Austin overcame. In April, Austin reprised his role as The Chimp in Pizza Will Come, and he cameoed as the character in the prequel Pizza Won't Come, which was released a week later. Austin also appeared in the Student Help Desk Commercial alongside Alex Fanelli and Gabe Sagherian.
In May, Austin made a cameo in The Best of West, a short film introducing the new freshman class to Downingtown West high school. That month, he also reprised the role of Flynt Coal for the short film The Two Man Trio. On May 16, Austin began filming Bread's Crumbs 4: Mass Consumption, in which he reprised the role of Flynt Coal for a final time.
In October 2017, Austin began filming the seventh Pizza No Come film, in which he will reprise the role of The Chimp for the fourth time. He has yet to finish filming the project.
- Bread's Crumbs (2014) - Flynt Coal
- Dr. Troubleshoot (2015) - Ford Georgeman
- Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo (2015) - Flynt Coal
- Jurassic Shark III: The Revolution (2015-2016) - Keith Douglas
- Ninjago: Rise of the Great Devourer (2016) - Civilian (archival audio)
- Omega (2016) - Flynt Coal
- Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam (2016) - Flynt Coal
- The Pizza Cometh (2016) - The Chimp
- 2016 Election in a Nutshell (2016) - Gary Johnson
- The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods (2017) - The Creepy Guy
- Pizza Will Come (2017) - The Chimp
- Student Help Desk Commercial (2017) - Troubled Student
- Pizza Won't Come (2017) - The Chimp
- The Two Man Trio (2017) - Flynt Coal
- The Best of West (2017) - Austin (cameo - uncredited)
- Bread's Crumbs 4: Mass Consumption (2017) - Flynt Coal
- Unnamed Seventh Pizza No Come film (2017) - The Chimp