Chris in Bread's Crumbs 4: Mass Consumption (2017)
Outside the Bread's Crumbs series, Chris has portrayed different characters in nearly every installment of the Pizza No Come series. He had a supporting role in The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods in early 2017, and has made appearances in The Best of West and The Downingtown Gates of Hell.
Chris has a YouTube channel called LetsgoPats56, which he created in March 2012.
Chris made his acting debut in June 2014 after joining the cast of Ryan Bowman's short film, Bread's Crumbs. He portrayed Vin Diesel, one of the film's main protagonists. In the months that followed, Chris wasn't heavily involved with many projects, but in October Scott Pincus asked him to play several corrupt InGen employees in Jurassic Shark III: The Revolution.
Chris wouldn't appear in another film until almost a year after Bread's Crumbs was released. In May 2015, Chris filmed his role as Officer De Gaule in Dr. Troubleshoot. He had a supporting role in the film.
The next month, Chris returned as Vin Diesel in Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo, once again serving as one of the film's main protagonists. That summer, Chris reprised the role of Vin Diesel once again in the Bread's Crumbs 2 interquel Jumpa X, which he starred in alongside Zion Figueroa. He filmed the project in August. In October, Chris portrayed the rogue employee Romulus in Jurassic Shark III, though his scenes as this character wouldn't be released for some time. In November 2015, Chris was confirmed to have a role in The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods, which would also serve as his high school graduation project.
Chris later returned as Vin Diesel in the third Bread's Crumbs 2 interquel, Hit the Crib, which he also starred in alongside Zion Figueroa. He was set to appear as the rogue employee Romulus in the short film Isarus, but due to scheduling conflicts he was unable to appear in the film.
He returned as Vin once again in Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam, which he filmed from May to June of 2016. From July to December, Chris participated in the filming of The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods. Aside from portraying his own character, Chris also portrayed the demon, Saathi, when Dakota Markle was unavailable to film.
In July, Chris played the "money goon" in the short film Pizza No Come. In August, he played a gang member named Brayden in the short film The Pizza Cometh, and in September he played a gang member named Dope in Pizza Origins.
The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods was released in early March, and featured Chris in a supporting role. In early April, Chris filmed a cameo for The Machine of Munich, a short film for Scott's German class. He played a drug cartel member named Stefan, and cameoed alongside Alex Fanelli. Two weeks later, Chris had a major role in the short film Pizza Won't Come, in which he played Master Malice. This marked his fourth time appearing in the series, with each role being different from the others.
Towards the end of April, Chris returned as Vin Diesel in The Two Man Trio, the last Bread's Crumbs interquel. He had a supporting role alongside Austin Brinser. In May, Chris filmed a cameo in The Best of West, a short film that introduced the upcoming freshman class to their high school. Chris filmed his cameo alongside Gabe Sagherian, Austin Brinser, Sean Larkin and Ryan Grier. From May to July, Chris reprised the role of Vin Diesel for a final time in Bread's Crumbs 4: Mass Consumption. The film also marked the acting debut of his brother, Alex Lombardo, who plays Vin's son Quinn.
Chris was later approached to have a role in The Trial of Munich: The Machine of Munich II, but was unable to participate. In late November, he filmed his scenes for the short documentary The Downingtown Gates of Hell, which was released on December 8. He plays a thrillseeker named Chris in the film. In December, Chris "returned" as Master Malice in Pizza Must Come, this time sporting a new appearance.
As Actor Edit
- Bread's Crumbs (2014) - Vin Diesel
- Dr. Troubleshoot (2015) - Officer De Gaule
- Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo (2015) - Vin Diesel
- Jurassic Shark III: The Revolution (2015-2016) - Romulus, Various InGen Employees
- Jumpa X (2015) - Vin Diesel
- Hit the Crib (2016) - Vin Diesel
- The AP Team (2016) - Chris, Unnamed Rapper, News Reporter, The Mugwumps, Stal Wart, Marshall, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Various Gunmen (re-released in 2018)
- Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam (2016) - Vin Diesel
- Pizza No Come (2016) - Money Goon
- The Pizza Cometh (2016) - Brayden
- Pizza Origins (2016) - Dope
- The Legend of the Creepy Guy in the Woods (2017) - Chris
- The Machine of Munich (2017) - Stefan (cameo)
- Pizza Won't Come (2017) - Mr. "Master" Malice
- The Two Man Trio (2017) - Vin Diesel
- The Best of West (2017) - Chris (cameo - uncredited)
- Bread's Crumbs 4: Mass Consumption (2017) - Vin Diesel
- The Downingtown Gates of Hell (2017) - Chris/Thrillseeker (cameo)
- Pizza Must Come (2017) - Master Malice
- Man Out of Time (2018) - Luther Krüger