Hit the Crib is a short film directed, produced, written and edited by LordStarscream100. It is the third Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo interquel and the eighth overall installment in the Bread's Crumbs Universe, and was released on March 18, 2016. Chris Lombardo and Zion Figueroa reprise their roles as Vin Diesel and Lord Tyresius, respectively, while Alex Fanelli makes his debut as a citizen of Portugal, whose name is later revealed to be Kick. The film served as Alex Fanelli's acting debut.
Following their previous mission, Vin and Tyresius head to Portugal in the present day to uncover clues about the whereabouts of John Bacchus. They track down an "innocent civilian", portrayed by Alex Fanelli, who may hold answers to Bacchus' location. Yet the two find themselves facing the horrible reality of the situation, as the end becomes closer than they had thought it to be.
The film opens in Portugal, with Vin (Chris Lombardo) and Lord Tyresius (Zion Figueroa) planning and launching their attack on a fortified location known as "the Crib". As the two sprint towards it, the Crib's sole inhabitant, an anonymous civilian (Alex Fanelli), attacks and incapacitates Vin and Tyresius with a laser gun. Vin confronts and fights the civilian, while Tyresius accidentally shatters apart his laser gun. The civilian is horrified over the destruction of his weapon, and realizes he is defenseless, even on his own turf.
Vin and Tyresius reveal their mission to the civilian, telling him that they're searching for John Bacchus and aren't sure of his exact location. However, the civilian warns them that they don't want to have anything to do with Bacchus, telling them that he has created a 'trail of destruction'. Ultimately, Tyresius and Vin resolve their unnecessary differences with the civilian, and he agrees to help them find Bacchus if they repair his laser gun. Yet just as the civilian introduces himself to the two, Tyresius sneezes, cutting him off, and the film ends.
- Chris Lombardo as Vin Diesel - Jumpa's current right-hand man following the disappearance of his previous top officers, Colonel Crunch and John Bacchus. Jumpa sent Vin to the future to prevent a deadly catastrophe from happening.
- Zion Figueroa as Lord Tyresius - The former guardian of the Crumbs who was sent to the future alongside Vin to prevent Jumpa X from commencing a deadly catastrophe.
- Alex Fanelli as Kick - An innocent civilian who has been wary of his surroundings ever since John Bacchus went on a destructive rampage.
John Bacchus is also mentioned numerous times in the film.
- This was the second Bread's Crumbs film to feature the duo of Vin and Tyresius, with the first being Jumpa X.
- The civilian's name is later revealed to be Kick in Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam.
- Kick's laser gun was actually broken during filming when Zion Figueroa stepped on it, which was an accident.
- This was the last Bread's Crumbs film to not feature Flynt Coal, who appears in the next four installments of the series - Omega, Bread's Crumbs 3, The Two Man Trio and Bread's Crumbs 4: Mass Consumption.
- This also makes him the first character to appear in four of the series' films consecutively.