Mitchell Patterson, initially credited as Mitchell P, is an actor in the Bread's Crumbs Cinematic Universe, in which he is best known for playing Nazi Mitch. Mitchell started off by appearing in short films such as The EdTech Enterprise and The Search for the Creepy Guy in the Woods in 2014. Mitchell also appeared as several masked InGen employees in Jurassic Shark III: The Revolution, with his part being filmed in 2015. Also in Jurassic Shark III, Mitchell's face was used for a picture of an older Nate Williams. Mitchell was set to play an older version of the character, but due to scheduling conflicts he wasn't able to play the role.
He joined the Bread's Crumbs Cinematic Universe that August, playing Nazi Mitch, the main antagonist of The Biggest Fish of Them All. Mitchell would reprise the role in Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo, which was released in June 2015. Archival audio of Mitchell from The Biggest Fish of Them All and Bread's Crumbs 2 was featured in the short film The Conundrum Dimension, which was released that August.
Mitchell made his final appearance as Nazi Mitch in Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam, which was released in 2016 and featured him as the main antagonist. He was set to make a cameo as Mitch via a flashback scene in Bread's Crumbs 4, although this concept was ultimately scrapped. Several pictures of Mitchell do appear in the movie, including one that is carried around and spoken to by The Paleman.
- The EdTech Enterprise (2014) - Himself
- The Search for the Creepy Guy in the Woods (2014) - Mitchell
- The Biggest Fish of Them All (2014) - Nazi Mitch
- Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo (2015) - Nazi Mitch
- Jurassic Shark III: The Revolution (2015) - Various InGen Employees, Older Nate Williams (picture only)
- The Conundrum Dimension (2015) - Nazi Mitch (cameo - archival/unreleased audio)
- Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam (2016) - Nazi Mitch