Omega is a short film written, directed and edited by Ryan Bowman. It is the fourth and final Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo interquel and the ninth overall installment in the Bread's Crumbs Cinematic Universe. The film takes place a day after the events of the second film; it follows Captain Jumpa and Flynt Coal as they try to find John Bacchus. During their search, they meet an old ally and his evil robotic clone. The film stars Ryan Bowman, Austin Brinser and Jacob Doerr, and was released on April 23, 2016.
Two days before the events of Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo, Jumpa X (Ryan Bowman), the robotic clone of Captain Jumpa, meets with J-1000 (Jacob Doerr), the robotic clone of bounty hunter Justin Bartisto. Jumpa X asks J-1000 if he's sent the coordinates to their planned destination, to which J-1000 dispatches a signal. Jumpa X states that they will soon finish off The Clan, and he orders J-1000 to eliminate their adversaries in three days.
Three days later - a day after the second film - Captain Jumpa (Ryan Bowman) and Flynt Coal (Austin Brinser) arrive in Placeville in search of John Bacchus, who had gone off on his own to search for The Crumbs. Flynt realizes the name of the town, and finds it ridiculous considering the seriousness of their mission. Jumpa states that it's where "he" told him to meet up, which confuses Flynt. Moments later, J-1000 arrives at the scene and starts shooting at them. Jumpa and Flynt hide behind a brick wall, which gives them cover. Using his pistol, Jumpa manages to briefly disable J-1000, allowing him and Flynt to escape.
As Jumpa and Flynt run off, Flynt is apprehended by Justin Bartisto (Jacob Doerr), who Jumpa was expecting to meet earlier. Still believing that J-1000 was Bartisto himself, Jumpa tells Bartisto that he doesn't have to keep attacking them. Bartisto acknowledges the fact that there's a robotic clone of him, but refuses to help Jumpa and Flynt destroy it. Jumpa says that Bartisto shouldn't allow a clone of himself to walk around wreaking havoc, and they should destroy it immediately. Ultimately, Bartisto agrees to help them; as the trio is about to set off, J-1000 walks over. A gunfight breaks out in front of the house, with Jumpa, Bartisto and Flynt shooting away at J-1000.
Bartisto runs into the house to retrieve more firearms, while Jumpa and Flynt head behind the house to continue their fight with J-1000. As Jumpa advances on J-1000, he runs out of ammo - prompting Flynt to intervene and stab J-1000 with a knife. J-1000 grabs Flynt's arm and strikes him down. Before the robot can make any further moves, Bartisto returns, and tells J-1000 to pick on someone his own size. J-1000 shoots a grenade launcher at J-1000, crippling his system. J-1000 falls over, destroyed.
Jumpa is horrified by the fact that the U.B.N.V.A. has the power to replicate the bodies of their enemies. Bartisto remarks that while their technology is limited, they should still try to destroy the organization as soon as possible. Bartisto apologizes for the misunderstanding, saying that he had nothing to do with it. Jumpa asks Bartisto to help them combat the growing threat; Bartisto agrees to contact Jumpa soon using the callsign "Omega". He also promises to clean up the mess as long as he gets to keep all the guns. As Jumpa and Flynt depart, Bartisto says that he doesn't know where Bacchus is, but the only way they can find information on him is through the U.B.N.V.A.
Before the credits roll, Bartisto shoots J-1000 in the head a final time to ensure it doesn't reactivate itself. In a post-credits scene, Jumpa X retrieves the broken body of J-1000, and grins.
- Ryan Bowman as Captain Jumpa, a.k.a. Tom Boter, the founder and leader of The Clan who heads off with Flynt Coal in search of his old friend and ally, John Bacchus.
- Austin Brinser as Flynt Coal, a loyal member of The Clan who joins Jumpa in his quest to find Bacchus.
- Jacob Doerr as Justin Bartisto, a cunning mercenary and old friend of Captain Jumpa, who is confronted with a mechanical clone of himself in the film. Bartisto also holds information about Bacchus and the U.B.N.V.A..
- Jacob Doerr as J-1000, a relentless cyborg who sets off to kill Bartisto; it faces off against Bartisto, Jumpa and Flynt in a gunfight.
- Ryan Bowman as Jumpa X, a merciless cyborg created by the U.B.N.V.A., with a body resembling Captain Jumpa's. He deploys J-1000 on a mission to attack Captain Jumpa and his allies.
John Bacchus is mentioned at numerous points in the movie.
- This was the first Bread's Crumbs project directed by Ryan Bowman since the original film two years earlier.
- Omega marked Jacob Doerr's second and final time playing Justin Bartisto, and his first time playing the character in over two years, following Alias Odium. He later appears via a poster in Bread's Crumbs 4: Mass Consumption.