The Two Man Trio is a short film directed, produced, written and edited by LordStarscream100. It is the first and only Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam interquel and the eleventh overall installment in the Bread's Crumbs Universe. The film stars Gabe Sagherian, Austin Brinser, Chris Lombardo and Michael Robinson, who reprise their roles as John Bacchus, Flynt Coal, Vin Diesel and Sandy Sandler, respectively. Jacob Lutz and Alex Fanelli join the cast as new antagonists Axel Gunner and Kaine West, respectively. Douglas Garthwaite, who voiced Zane in Ninjago and its sequel, provided the voice of Kaine West.
Set nine months after the third film, Flynt Coal and Vin Diesel aim to negotiate with Axel Gunner, the U.B.N.V.A.'s military director, who has malicious intentions. In the meantime, Sandy Sandler helps John Bacchus cope with the dissolution of The Clan and the loss of The Crumbs. The film has various connections to previous installments, such as The Biggest Fish of Them All and Jumpa X. It was released on May 2, 2017, nearly a year after the previous installment, Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam.
Nine months after the third film, Flynt Coal (Austin Brinser) and Vin Diesel (Chris Lombardo) have taken to Portugal, where they plan on negotiating with the U.B.N.V.A.'s military director, Axel Gunner (Jacob Lutz. As Flynt and Vin sit by the side of the road, Flynt remarks how different things feel now that The Clan is gone. Vin promises to be there for Flynt at all times. As they talk, a silver Mercedes rides down the road, and Gunner steps out of the vehicle. Flynt and Vin confront Gunner, with Flynt saying they'll negotiate his terms of surrender. Gunner is reluctant to capitulate, and Vin tells him that the U.B.N.V.A. is gone and he has no choice but to concede. Gunner beats up Flynt and Vin, and as he apprehends Flynt, Vin runs into the jungle. Gunner is then joined by Kaine West (Alex Fanelli), who helps put Flynt in the back of Gunner's car.
John Bacchus (Gabe Sagherian) examines The Crumbs, which is devoid of its energies. Angry, he throws the empty artifact across the room, almost hitting Sandy Sandler (Michael Robinson) in the process. Sandy informs Bacchus that Captain Jumpa destroyed Jumpa X, his robotic clone. Almost immediately, Bacchus acts very strangely, as he starts eating napkins and spitting up water. Bacchus explains that nothing has felt the same ever since Nazi Mitch and The Crumbs were destroyed; with the artifact gone, Bacchus feels he has no purpose. Sandy tells him that the loss of the artifact is for the best, reminding Bacchus that he went crazy last summer trying to take it - though this reminder makes Bacchus angry. Sandy tells Bacchus that while he's made many mistakes, he holds onto them and has also learned from them. Sandy has Bacchus remind him how he, Colonel and Corporal Crunch were captured last summer and forced to work for the U.B.N.V.A.; while the thought of The Clan saving him gave him hope. Bacchus grows frustrated, remarking that The Clan is gone because Jumpa broke it up. Sandy tries inspiring Bacchus to bring the group back together, but Bacchus doesn't believe it's possible.
In the jungle, Flynt Coal is being watched over by Kaine West. West introduces himself, saying he's a scientist in the U.B.N.V.A. that, as a result of many experiments, gained a cybernetic body, a robot arm, and an alien hand that he calls "Dave". West is the creator of the U.B.N.V.A.'s android program, which designed Jumpa X and J-1000. West was helped by Tea-Eee, who helped construct the robotic clones. However, Tea-Eee disappeared on many occasions, prompting the U.B.N.V.A. to send Jumpa X into the future to catch it. After Jumpa X failed, Rasputin found Tea-Eee and used it to possess Flynt. West says that he wants to make a clone of Flynt using his DNA, stating that the U.B.N.V.A. hasn't been destroyed yet. At that moment, Gunner walks over with Vin, who he captured.
Sandy approaches Bacchus as he rests in his living room, stating that Lord Tyresius wants to examine The Crumbs. Bacchus says that he wants to get the group back together, but he doesn't feel anyone will want it. As Sandy urges him to try, Bacchus gets a text from Axel Gunner, who says he's captured Flynt and Vin and has them at the cul-de-sac. Bacchus departs to save Flynt and Vin, with Sandy telling him to be careful.
As Bacchus approaches the cul-de-sac, Axel Gunner and Kaine West watch from afar, with Gunner now wearing a biomechanical suit. After Gunner and Bacchus greet one another, Gunner introduces Bacchus to Kaine West, who is largely ignored by Bacchus. Gunner reveals that Flynt and Vin are in the trunk of his car, and West states that it's hopeless to stop them now. As Bacchus's anger grows, Gunner says he sounds like his evil self, which Bacchus disagrees with and challenges the two in a fight. With West's help, Gunner takes out a double-bladed sword. Bacchus knocks West to the ground, and Gunner starts slashing his sword at Bacchus. Bacchus temporarily locks up Gunner's leg by whacking it with a hockey stick, to which Bacchus mocks the design of his suit. Gunner tosses aside his sword, and he starts beating up Bacchus, weakening him with several powerful blows. Bacchus takes Gunner's sword and uses it to slice "Dave" off West's arm, and he throws the alien at Gunner.
Kaine West rises to his feet, telling Bacchus that the end is inevitable. Bacchus stabs West in the stomach with the sword, killing him. Gunner tosses "Dave" aside and charges at Bacchus, who avoids Gunner. Bacchus punches Gunner in the face, and as he stumbles back, Bacchus shoves the sword into Gunner's jetpack. A stream of electricity from the sword electrocutes Gunner's suit, locking it up entirely. As Gunner falls to the ground, immobolized, Bacchus gets Flynt and Vin from the trunk of Gunner's Mercedes. As they walk out of the cul-de-sac together, Flynt explains how following The Clam's dissolution, they formed a group called The Two Man Trio to hunt down members of the U.B.N.V.A. Inspired by their will to keep fighting, Bacchus tells Flynt and Vin that he wants to bring The Clan back together, to which Flynt smiles.
- Gabe Sagherian as John Bacchus, a founding member of The Clan who is left in despair after the team's dissolution.
- Jacob Lutz as Axel Gunner, the film's main antagonist, the formidable military director of the U.B.N.V.A. who wears a biomechanical suit. He is targeted by Flynt and Vin but quickly attacks them, having his own intentions.
- Austin Brinser as Flynt Coal, a member of The Clan and an ally of Vin, who formed the Two Man Trio after The Clan broke up.
- Chris Lombardo as Vin Diesel, a member of The Clan and Flynt's trusted ally, who helped form the Two Man Trio.
- Michael Robinson as Sandy Sandler, Bacchus' best friend who helps him cope with the loss of The Crumbs and The Clan.
- Alex Fanelli as Kaine West, a sinister scientist who created the U.B.N.V.A.'s android program; he is allied with Axel Gunner. Douglas Garthwaite, who provides the voice of Zane in Ninjago, voices Kaine West, while Alex Fanelli plays him physically. Gabe Sagherian also provided the vocalizations for "Dave", Kaine West's alien arm.
Dan Brusilovsky and Ryan Bowman have brief appearances as Rasputin and Jumpa X via archival footage, but are uncredited. Tea-Eee makes a brief appearance as well. Despite not appearing in the film, Captain Jumpa, Lord Tyresius, Kick, Nazi Mitch, Biscuit Savage, Banny Passerini and J-1000 are all directly mentioned at some point.
- LordStarscream100 contacted Brody Hall and Russell Parkinson about appearing in the film, although both were unavailable. Russell would have appeared as Colonel Crunch, while Brody would have played Kaine West, a role that wound up going to Alex Fanelli.
- The "burping noises" made by Dave (Kaine West's alien arm) were produced by Gabe Sagherian; Gabe was not credited for the vocalizations.
- The film marks the second time that one of LordStarscream100's Ninjago actors participated in a Bread's Crumbs film, with Douglas Garthwaite voicing the villainous Kaine West. In Scrub Slam, 1tjmac12 voiced an anonymous voice heard by John Bacchus.
- Most of the film's music came from the soundtrack for Logan.
- Jacob Lutz "mistakenly" appeared as Axel Gunner two years earlier in Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo. During the scene in the U.B.N.V.A.'s computer room, he can be seen sitting near Bread Nelson. LordStarscream100 has confirmed that though it was obviously unplanned at the time, the character was indeed Axel Gunner.
- The film marks Michael Robinson's first major film role since Bread's Crumbs 2: Electric Boogaloo, in which he also played Sandy Sandler. Michael briefly reprised the role in Bread's Crumbs 3: Scrub Slam, but it was a very brief cameo.
- The cameo depicted Sandy and Corporal Crunch working in the U.B.N.V.A. headquarters, which raised potential questions about their roles in the story. In The Two Man Trio, it's revealed that Sandy was forced into working for the U.B.N.V.A. with two other people. One of these people was Corporal Crunch, while the other, as confirmed by LordStarscream100, was Colonel Crunch - explaining their absence from the third film.
- An underlying concept of the film depicted Flynt Coal and Vin Diesel as best friends whose loyalty to The Clan inspired them to keep fighting the U.B.N.V.A. even after the group broke up. A planned Bread's Crumbs interquel, Segunda Verdad, was to be based around Flynt and Vin fighting together, serving as a "buddy cop film". The film was cancelled after Ryan Bowman's suspension, but the concept of Flynt and Vin fighting together was kept for The Two Man Trio.